Areas of Practice
Practice Areas Include:
- Automobile Liability: Our attorneys handle suits and claims involving automobile accidents and pride ourselves on creative solutions in resolving cases through a variety of methods including mediation, arbitration and jury trials.
- Bad Faith: We represent individuals and insurers in unfair claims practice litigation for both first and third party claims including those brought pursuant to M.G.L. c. 93A and M.G.L. c. 176D.
- Breach of Contract: Our attorneys represent individuals and businesses in all types of cases, both small and large, ranging in complex business matters to more simple cases.
- Commercial Litigation: We assist clients and businesses in all phases of claims and litigation involving breach of contract, contract interpretation and business disputes.
- Complex Personal Injury Litigation: Our attorneys handle a variety of claims and lawsuits involving fires, accidents, premises liability, and product liability resulting in serious personal injuries or wrongful death.
- Construction Defect: We defend contractors, sub-contractors, businesses and general contractors in litigation involving property damage, personal injury, indemnification and OSHA violations.
- Employment: Our practice involves representation of individuals and corporations in claims of employment discrimination, age discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Environmental: Our attorneys represent homeowners, oil companies and gas stations involving heating oil spills, gasoline spills and petroleum contamination in soil and groundwater. We assist in the investigation, clean-up and remediation of contaminated sites and defending against claims for property damage including claims under M.G.L. c. 21E.
- Insurance Coverage: We have extensive experience in analyzing coverage issues involving Comprehensive General Liability policies, Businessowners policies and Automobile Insurance policies.
- Insurance Defense: We investigate and defend major insurance companies, self-insured businesses and insureds in all areas including claims arising out of construction defects, premises liability, subrogation, asbestos, defective products, automobile accidents and trucking accidents.
- Negligent Security: We represent individuals, businesses and security companies in claims of negligent security causing personal injury and property damage.
- Premises Liability: The firm has extensive experience in defending property owners, homeowners and developers in lawsuits involving defective conditions, improper or negligent maintenance, slip and fall accidents, including amusement parks, sports arenas, recreational facilities and racetracks.
- Product Liability: We represent manufacturers, distributors and corporations involving industrial equipment, playground equipment, recreational venues, medical devices and restaurant equipment. We have extensive experience with the experts necessary to present the best defense available.
- Toxic Torts: We handle cases involving personal injury and wrongful death arising from exposure to asbestos, lead paint, mold and other toxins.